![]() |
| for your viewing pleasure someone else spells as well as i do :) Poor guy that's a little more permanent then my flubs |
Friday, August 13, 2010
Proof Reading!!!
I swear future posts will be proof read... I didn't even think about it the first time but apparently I suck at spelling and editing:). Hey what can I say, spelling was never one of my favorite things in school but i swear I'll do better next time folks! Maybe I'll hire myself a blog editor. I knew there was a reason I never became a tattoo artist....I can't spell and who needs permanent proof of my horrible spelling errors. Also I just figured out how to edit my posts after publishing so I went back and made a few (ok I'll admitt a lot) of corrections should be all better now!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment